OPF Enterprises is pleased to announce the expansion of its Houston-based consulting and testing laboratory in order to meet increased demand. We have added significant additional capability.
- New kilns for high fire capability to 1,600o C (2,912o F)
- Raw material preparation equipment
- Coarse and medium crushing machinery
- Rod mill
- Increased ball mill capacity
- Helium pycnometer for true density of ceramic formulations
- New larger scaled screening equipment with full range capability
- Enhance wet screening capability
- Rheometer for enhanced slurry viscosity studies
- Resin coating and cure testing equipment for sand and ceramic proppant
Our expansion ensures that OPF’s reputation for fast, effective testing and processing can be extended to both our proppant testing and development clients.